We take great pride in our work and always do our best to ensure you leave our shop with a great tattoo
However, the manner in which you care for your tattoo is the vital factor in determining how it looks for the rest of your life.
Follow these instructions and always feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Leave bandage on for a minimum of 2 hours- don’t remove it until you are in a clean, private space.
- Wash your hands throughly before removing the bandage.
- Wash tattoo with soap and warm water.
Be sure to rinse away any blood, ink, or plasma.
- Gently pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a very small amount of Aquaphor Ointment for the first 3 days whenever the skin feels tight or dry.
- Continue washing with soap and warm water regularly.
- After 3 days, begin using a fragrance-free lotion. Moisturize often and wash regularly for two weeks.
- Let your tattoo dry out.
- Apply too much Aquaphor-
your skin still needs to breathe!
- Expose to sunlight or tanning beds.
- Pick or scratch.
- Soak or submerge in water-
no baths, pools, oceans, etc.
- Wear tight or irritating clothing over the tattoo.
- Take advice from non-professionals.
During the next few days, you may experience some swelling.
Feel free to ice your tattoo and/or take an anti-inflammatory pain killer (ibuprofen).
In the following weeks of the healing process, it’s normal to experience some flaking, peeling, scabbing, bruising & itching.